Instructions for iSi Thermo Xpress Whip
1. Fill the iSi Thermo XPress Whip with 1 L of well-cooled cream.
2. Put together the riser tube and bottle gasket and insert them into the stainless steel bottle.
3. Screw the push-button into the metal head and then screw the head onto the stainless steel bottle.
4. Insert the iSi cream charger into the charger holder.
5. Screw on the iSi cream charger with the charger holder.
6. Shake the device vigorously (fresh cream 3 – 4x, light/UHT cream with a minimum fat content of > 30% up to 10x). Unfasten the charger holder, dispose of the empty charger. Repeat steps 4 to 6 with a second charger.
7. The cream is finished and can be dispensed immediately by pressing the button. The device keeps the cream cool up to 8 hours.
8. Cold preparations can be re-cooled in the iSi Thermo Xpress Whip, by placing it on its side, overnight in the refrigerator.